Around 9 AM, on the morning of 5/19/16, a Dart truck (trailer #35001) turned in to my small neighborhood in Lithia Springs, on Miller Street (NOT built for trucks!) off of Bankhead Hwy.I followed in disbelief as this massive truck and trailer knocked down power/cable lines, broke off huge limbs that came crashing down on the road and trashed people's yards trying to get through several hair pin turns.
I blew my horn trying to get the driver's attention to no avail. The truck never stopped.
It just kept plowing through leaving destruction behind.I immediately called their dispatch but I suspect nothing will be done.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "Good day turckish airlines! I have very very very very complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I flue from San Fransisko- to Istambul- Kiev and I lost 2 bags !!!!only in 1 week, means today I finilly..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "Paid for my meal which came out to being $19.06 in total. The pizza never arrived. Called them there was a mix up on my behalf. Then I just cancelled..."
- "This Property needs a lot of Work, it is falling apart and Renterswarehouse only wants to cover up the problems and brush them under the rug...."
- "They left centered versus centered my print on shirts ordered and refused to reprint all shirts correctly, they tried to give me credit for 3 out of 10 shirts. They..."