Around 9 AM, on the morning of 5/19/16, a Dart truck (trailer #35001) turned in to my small neighborhood in Lithia Springs, on Miller Street (NOT built for trucks!) off of Bankhead Hwy.I followed in disbelief as this massive truck and trailer knocked down power/cable lines, broke off huge limbs that came crashing down on the road and trashed people's yards trying to get through several hair pin turns.
I blew my horn trying to get the driver's attention to no avail. The truck never stopped.
It just kept plowing through leaving destruction behind.I immediately called their dispatch but I suspect nothing will be done.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife was on the delayed (14 hours) fight from Glasgow - Kuala Lumpur on 23rd January. I sent a letter of complaint to Tim Clark - it was dealt..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "This is a complaint we submitted to Frontier Airlines. If we receive any resolution, I will update. Flight 409 on 7/2/16. My boyfriend and I were flying to Denver..."
- "This Property needs a lot of Work, it is falling apart and Renterswarehouse only wants to cover up the problems and brush them under the rug...."
- "They left centered versus centered my print on shirts ordered and refused to reprint all shirts correctly, they tried to give me credit for 3 out of 10 shirts. They..."
- "Direct Express mistakenly gave me a $190 credit on June 2. On June 3, I was debited twice to correct the mistake. In short, the second $190 debit..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."